Features and Benefits:
Spiral Binding is used for organising and protecting cables and hoses. Due to the spiral structure, spiral binding can be applied to cables or hoses in situ. Cables can branch out at any point and in any direction. HellermannTyton spiral binding is available in a wide range of diameters, colours and materials:
• Standard polyethylene SBPE for general applications
• Flame-retardant polyethylene SBPEFR for enhanced flame protection
• Polyamide SBPA for added strength and protection against abrasion
• Flame-retardant polyamide SBPAV0 with UL94 V0 classification for special applications, for instance in the rail and aviation industries
• PTFE (SBPTFE) for superior protection against abrasion, chemicals and extreme temperatures; excellent fire protection
Spiral binding is used to route and bind cables that need high mechanical protection, for instance in the automotive industry as well as in control panels and cabinets. It is also used in electrical installation, where safety is a primary consideration. Spiral binding provides a tidy solution for many applications.